We are open!
We are now open but with modified hours. Our new hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm As we reopen, we have taken protective measures as outlined by the American Optometric Association (AOA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure that our patients and staff remain healthy as we continue to serve our community. When you come to your appointment please expect the following:
- We kindly ask all patients to complete all paperwork prior to arriving to your appointment. You can find the forms on our website to print out.
- All patients entering the office will have temperatures taken and will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water.
- We will reduce the number of patients in our office to allow adequate social distancing.
- We will have breath shields up throughout the office to limit exposure to our patients.
- All staff and patients will be asked to wear a protective face mask in the office. If you don't have one, we will have masks available for patients.
- We will keep the waiting room free from magazines and toys. Our staff will disinfect all patient areas thoroughly throughout the day.
- We have added air purifiers with UV-C to our office to filter bacteria and viruses at the molecular level.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we ask, if possible, for patients to come to the appointment alone. Should you need special assistance (such as younger children and elderly adults), please contact our office so we can accommodate the situation.
- We ask all patients arrive to your appointment on time so we can limit the number of patients in the office. We will do our best to see all our patients on time.
- All frames will be disinfected after being tried on by patients.
- Please inform us prior to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the last 3 weeks. These include but are not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell and stomach upset. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are unable to come in but need more contact lenses, you can click on the button below to order and have them shipped directly to your house without any shipping fees.
Our highest priority is the safety of our patients. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns (714)210-2393
We look forward to seeing you soon!